Teachers Only Day
Friday 26th June the school is CLOSED.
Matariki Hui and Hikoi (Open Classrooms)
We are celebrating the Maori New Year - Matariki on Tuesday 30th June by opening our school and welcoming our whanau and students. Our annual Milo and Marshmellows changes this year so we can be more sustainable so we ask that everyone brings a BYO cup/mug. Here is the itinery;
- 7:30am take bags to cloak bay (with mugs in them)
- Straight up to Top Court - facing Flag
- Korero and waiata
- Hikoi up to the Tea House in Harling Park for karakia and waiata
- Back down, pick up mugs and to the Hall for Milo and scones
- Open classrooms till 9:15am
We are in the process of getting ALL classes up and running with Sessaw. We saw the positives of this platform during the LOCKDOWN and we will now use this across the school for continuity and cohesion. Your classroom teacher will be in touch with instructions of how to get signed up.
Online Learning Websites
These websites have just been created and are being trialed this week for students who are currently at home.
Please see the link here to the Ministry of Health website for the latest updates and ways to keep yourself and others safe;